A Perpetrator programme is provided by Relate called Choose 2 Change. It is a RESPECT accreditated programme.
- Interventions that are designed to help people stop using abusive behaviour towards an intimate partner or others
- 18 week group programme for men and a separate 18 week programme for women
- Motivational interviewing techniques
- Solution focussed programme
- Parallel support for victims (including male vicitms)
- Working in collaboration with other agencies in Coventry
- Working within the perpetrators' panel
- Self-referrals taken
You can either refer yourself to the programme or you may be referred in by another agency e.g. the Police. Referrals can be made using the freephone number 0800 111 4998 or by using the contact button on this website.
Please use: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to send information by secure email please password protect documents and send the password in a seperate email.